Release Date + Collection Info
Sonia G’s Pro Eye Brushes will be restocked March 19th, and there have also been updates to three brushes: Pencil One, Smudger One, and Crease One, and the new versions will also be available with the Pro Eye Brushes.
3/19 at 10AM PST
Pro Eye Brushes, $26.00 to $34.00 (Permanent)
The set will be available here for $150, but all of the brushes will be available individually as well.
- Pencil Pro Dome-shaped pencil (smaller than Pencil Two) ($26.00)
- Builder Pro For building intensity precisely ($28.00)
- Worker Pro Multi-tasking precision eye brush ($30.00)
- Crease Pro Medium-sized crease brush ($32.00)
- Blender Pro For blending and crease work ($34.00)
Eye Brushes, $26.00 to $32.00 (Permanent)
Sonia G. has a detailed post here regarding specifics of each brush’s changes. The short version is that these brushes used to be made out of blue squirrel hair, and the price of the raw material has gone up significantly (Hakuhodo also announced price increases recently for the same reasoning) so Sonia G has changed them to saikoho goat hair and made tweaks to the shape. The pricing of the updated brushes has been lowered as well.
- Pencil One (2.0) Undyed saikoho goat, smaller than Pencil Pro, offers more control than Pencil One (1.0) ($26.00)
- Smudger One (2.0) Undyed saikoho goat, ferrule is no longer curved, slightly thicker than previous version ($32.00)
- Crease One (2.0) Undyed saikoho goat, has more “body,” more control than previous version ($32.00)