Natasha Denona Dark (03) All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a medium-dark, rosy brown with subtle, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. As the name might suggest, it is designed as an more natural highlighter for darkker skin tones, and I imagine it will work as such on more tan to deep dark skin tones; on my coloring, it’s almost a contour shade as it less overtly warm-toned than typical brown-hued highlighters.
It had opaque pigmentation paired with a smooth, velvety consistency that was dense without being too firmly pressed in the pan, but there was no excess powder kicked up in the pan either, which made it easy to use a lighter hand for more buildable coverage if preferred. The powder applied evenly to my skin, blended out with little effort, and gave a luminous sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- MAC Highly Illogical (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Crown of my Canopy (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Cover FX Golden Peach (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Reflects Gilt (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Superb (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Might Be (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Lancome Rosegold Lights (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$38.00/0.35 oz. – $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to give a “glowing and healthy texture to the skin” that can be used on the “face and body.” It is designed to be a subtler highlighter, and I think it absolutely delivers on that. If you want a skin-like glow–dewy but not wet or oily–that gives a soft sheen, a bit of lightness, and never emphasizes skin texture, this formula definitely does that. The powder had a very smooth, almost velvety texture that was denser, more firmly-pressed without becoming stiff (but no powderiness either). It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance, (+/-) May Contain: CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77492 [Iron Oxides], CI 77499 [Iron Oxides].
Natasha Denona Dark (03) $38.00/0.35 OZ.
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!