MAC Into Eternity Electric Wonder Iridescent Powder ($36.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft, coppery bronze with warm, red undertones and a metallic sheen and faint sparkle. There was definitely larger-sized sparkle throughout and had a slightly glittery finish.
While the poor powder didn’t quite survive fully intact, there was a fourth that was still nicely pressed (on the right) — enough to test texture and all of that jazz as a pressed powder! The powder had a thinner consistency that felt dry on the surface but got softer after one use. It had good pigmentation in a single layer, and it applied evenly and blended out well, though the finish emphasized my skin’s texture moderately. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- MAC Sunbasque (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Bloom (LE, $80.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Maybelline Nude Glow (200) (P, $9.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Maldives (P, $38.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Promise (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Smashbox Rosemantic (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Honey (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $44.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Reflects Gilt (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Pearl Sunshine (LE, $22.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
MAC Into Eternity $36.00/0.35 OZ.
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!