Colour Pop Growth Flirt Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a rich, orange-coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to mostly opaque (three layers with a brush, two layers with fingertips). The texture felt smooth, velvety, and more clay-like to the touch–drier without the slip of a traditional cream blush but indented from pressure like you might expect a cream product to (as opposed to powder). The matte finish seemed to hide my pores a bit when applied with fingertips (as opposed to a brush), which was an interesting effect. The blush applied evenly and blended out with little effort, and it stayed on well for 10 hours with minimal fading.
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Center) (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Apricot (DC, $5.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop RomCom (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Slim Fit (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B314 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Radon (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B308 (P, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Coastline (LE, ) is lighter, more muted (90% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alumina, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Colour Pop Growth Flirt $8.00/0.15 OZ.
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!